Osborne Energy are proud to offer the installation of low energy lighting for clients at no upfront cost*.
With fully funded options, including ﬁnance provided by a robust global lighting manufacturer, with production facilities in the UK.
We are able to carry out the installation ourselves using our own approved and trusted supply chain or via the clients own if requested*.
How it works
Energy Procurement (Optional)
Through one of our partners we can run a reverse ‘e-auction’ for electricity and gas, with potential for savings of between 5-12% over standard brokers or Public Buying Organisations. Our partner can:
- Design the energy procurement strategy
- Provide bespoke energy tendering software to target significant savings
- Provide a fully managed OJEU procurement exercise if required
On-Site Generation (Optional)
- When conducting lighting surveys, we can assess suitability and provide estimates for on-site solar PV generation
- There is the potential for funded installations through Power Purchase Agreements or possible to combine with LED funding package.
- For older buildings, we are able to review the current insulation and provide recommendations for improvement.
As part of our bespoke, solutions focused approach, we can develop alternative ways to fund the offer, suited to client set up and requirements and size of project.
The main offer is standard asset ﬁnance with the payment proﬁle conﬁgured to allow the savings to cover the repayments.
Alternatively, we can look at a Power Purchase Agreement (PPA), where the combined capex of the works (LED, solar etc) is be paid off via the unit cost purchase of electricity from the solar PV installation.
This is a stable, long term way to fund the works without directly borrowing. We also have a ‘service charge’ option which we can develop with you, more details available upon request.
Osborne energy have done a large amount of work in a set of technically and administratively complicated sites for us.
I have been very impressed by the thoroughness of their work and the quality of the sub-contractor and equipment used on site.
The project manager for the work has gone above and beyond the call of duty on numerous occasions and I have been very impressed by the professionalism of the Osborne Energy team and the management of the contractors on site.
The work has been challenging due to the nature of the sites but Osborne have succeeded and impressed all concerned. Overall, I would recommend Osborne Energy for LED replacement work very happily.
*Contact us for full Terms & Conditions